Vox Culture Internship Application
Please fill out the application and attach your résumé and a professional or academic reference recommendation letter. Your recommendation letter should fit within one page and answer the question: "Why would [your name] be a good fit for a internship position within Vox Culture?" After we review your application, qualified candidates will be invited to interview with Vox's Executive Director, and finally with a Vox board member. Thank you for your interest in Vox Culture!
"Connecting our Houston community to social causes in creative ways..."
1. What Vox Culture position are you applying for?
2. What about Vox Culture interests you?
3. What skill sets and/or resources can you contribute to the organization?
4. What causes / social issues/ advocacy organizations inspire you and why?
5. Vox Culture's mission is to "connect our Houston community to social causes in creative ways". Briefly provide one event idea around a social issue (of your choice)-- How you would raise awareness about this issue in the Houston community and which creative avenues (or methods) would you choose to do so. What ideas do you have to engage our audience?
Please upload your résumé here. (Acceptable formats are .doc or .pdf)
Please write the name of the professional or academic reference who is writing your recommendation:
Professional or academic reference: Email
Professional or academic reference: Phone Number
Please upload your recommendation letter here. (Acceptable formats are .doc and .pdf)
Do Not Fill This Out